by Rami Bazlamit on Jun 18, 2022
• ½ cup onions, thinly sliced lengthways
• ¼ cup potatoes, thinly sliced lengthways
• ½ cup carrots, thinly sliced lengthways
• ¼ cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons Tandoori Paste MF
• 1 teaspoon Garlic Paste MF
• 2 cups gram flour
• 1 cup rice flour
• ¼ cup water
• Oil, for frying
1. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl, except the oil. Mix everything to combine well.
2. Heat deep oil over moderate heat until hot.
3. Scoop out a spoonful of the mixture, gently shape it into a Pakora and drop carefully in hot oil. Fry the Pakora until golden brown. Work in batches.
4. Transfer Pakora on a kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
5. Serve with yogurt sauce or any dip at your choice.